Tuesday, November 2, 2010

God only gives us what we can handle.....

As they say, God only gives us what we can handle.  Does God think I am superhuman?

It isn’t enough that my husband is disabled from chronic pain.  It isn’t enough that we are losing our home because Social Security and the VA denied Kevin his disability benefits.  It isn’t enough that I have to deal with the usual work bullshit.  Now my mom is in the hospital too.  And they don’t know what is wrong with her.  I know my mom can’t be around forever, but it doesn’t make it any easier to deal with that fact.

I feel helpless and out of control.  I guess that is God’s point to prove.  That I am not in control of my life, he is.

Some days it is easier to handle all the shit that is thrown my way and some days it isn’t.  Today is one of those days it isn’t.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he's just getting you in tune with how I feel. ;)

    ReplyDelete